What is EPS?
Scope of the journal
Earth, Planets and Space (EPS) presents scientific articles in earth and planetary sciences, particularly geomagnetism, aeronomy, space science, seismology, volcanology, geodesy, and planetary science. EPS also welcomes articles in new and interdisciplinary subjects, including instrumentation. Only new and original content will be accepted for publication. No review papers will be accepted.
- Full open access promising high visibility
- Established academic journal based on rigorous peer review
- Article processing charge (APC) is
€360(Express Letter)/€540(Full Paper, Technical Report) for society members and
€540(Express Letter)/€900(Full Paper, Technical Report) for non-members
- Special issue proposals are welcomed for any topics/projects
- Technical reports deal with software, methods, or hardware design